Thread Honey Charm Bracelet
Introducing our take on the classic charm bracelet! The Thread Honey Charm Bracelet is a great amalgamation of all of your favorite Thread Honey embroidery patterns. Featuring a star, scissors, snake, lock and heart charm this piece is the perfect bracelet for the mystical maker. With solid links and a toggle clasp, treat this bracelet is a starter to add on to or keep it classic with the original 5 sweet and simple charms.
- Chain is gold plated stainless steel with a toggle clasp
- Charms are lead and nickel free, gold plating over copper
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners. Never use chemical jewelry cleaners as these will do more harm than good.
- For light cleaning gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth to avoid scratching.
- Store necklace in a cool dry place.
- Chain measures 7.5" in length. Bracelet links measure 8 x 6 mm and are 1.5 mm thick.
- Scissors Charm measures 14 mm x 19.2 mm
- Snake Charm measures 7.8 x 20.7 mm
- Heart Charm measures 13 mm x 16 mm
- Lock Charm measures 8.2 mm x 17 mm
- Star Charm measures 18.1 mm x 12 mm
Watch Stitch tutorials
The seed stitch is a beginner-friendly stitch that is great at quickly filling in a large area. This fill stitch is a great choice when...
The satin stitch is a great fill stitch and a convenient way to cover a large area of your embroidery quickly.
The chain stitch is a thick and durable stitch that is great for working on clothing! The chain stitch creates a unique texture that works...
The stem stitch is a sophisticated technique perfect for not only creating stems for floral embroidery motifs but also looks great when monograming on clothing. The...
The French Knot is a great method for creating beautiful texture with your embroidered pieces. Watch the video tutorial below to see how different amounts...
Algerian Eye aka "Star" Stitch
The Star Stitch (also known as the Algerian Eye Stitch) is a beginner-friendly way to embroider stars. You can also utilize this stitch technique to...