She's a Rainbow - Embroidered Clothing Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Stitch Techniques: Back Stitch, Chain Stitch, Satin Stitch, Long and Short Stitch
Add a statement to your wardrobe with this embroidered clothing pattern! Transform an old jean jacket you have laying around or a plain boring tote bag with this beautiful design. The best part is that in the instructions you will learn how to simply print this design, cut, peel and place directly onto your clothing item.
Pattern designs measures 4.5" x 4" (Pro-tip! You can use your printer settings to scale the design larger or smaller!)
- PATTERN INCLUDES -
• Directions on how to print your pattern onto a sticky fabric stabilizer
• Downloadable pattern in PDF form
• The DMC Embroidery Floss colors and number of strands that I use
• Stitch Chart that maps out the type of stitches to use
• Details on type of fabric to choose for up-cycled clothing
- SUPPLIES NEEDED -
• Embroidery hoop (Details on finding the right size to go with your clothing item are included in your instructions!)
• Clothing item of your choice (Details on how to choose the right clothing item are included in your instructions!)
• Embroidery floss / thread (Colors are included in your instructions!)
• Embroidery needle
*This listing is for a DIGITAL PATTERN and not a finished product. Upon your purchase you will receive a download link. After clicking the link you will have 24 hours to download the product before the link expires.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It cannot be shared, transferred or re-distributed.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.