Celestial Being - Embroidery Hoop Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Stitch Techniques: Back Stitch, Star Stitch
- PATTERN INCLUDES -
• Downloadable pattern in PDF form to create a 6" hoop
• Downloadable pattern in PDF form to create an 8" hoop
• Illustrated Stitch Guide
• Details on the DMC Embroidery Floss colors used in this hoop design
• Details on type of fabric that used for this hoop design
• Directions on how to transfer the pattern onto fabric
• Instructions on how to create my signature stars that are included in this hoop pattern
*This listing is for a DIGITAL PATTERN and not a finished product. Upon your purchase you will receive a download link. After clicking the link you will have 24 hours to download the product before the link expires.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It cannot be shared, transferred or re-distributed.
Watch Stitch tutorials
The seed stitch is a beginner-friendly stitch that is great at quickly filling in a large area. This fill stitch is a great choice when...
The satin stitch is a great fill stitch and a convenient way to cover a large area of your embroidery quickly.
The chain stitch is a thick and durable stitch that is great for working on clothing! The chain stitch creates a unique texture that works...
The stem stitch is a sophisticated technique perfect for not only creating stems for floral embroidery motifs but also looks great when monograming on clothing. The...
The French Knot is a great method for creating beautiful texture with your embroidered pieces. Watch the video tutorial below to see how different amounts...
Algerian Eye aka "Star" Stitch
The Star Stitch (also known as the Algerian Eye Stitch) is a beginner-friendly way to embroider stars. You can also utilize this stitch technique to...