British Butterfly - Embroidered Clothing Pattern
Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Stitch Techniques: Back Stitch, Long and Short Stitch, Satin Stitch
Customize your closet and add a statement piece to your wardrobe with the British Butterfly Embroidered Clothing pattern! This PDF pattern has everything you need to learn how to up-cycle an item of your choice. Transform an old jean jacket you have laying around or a plain boring tote bag with this beautiful design.
British Butterfly Design measures 5" x 3"
Are you a visual learner? This embroidered clothing pattern includes a step-by-step video tutorial!
- PATTERN INCLUDES -
• Video instructions
• Directions on how to print your pattern onto a sticky fabric stabilizer
• Downloadable PDF pattern
• Written instructions
• Illustrated stitch guide
• Suggested DMC embroidery floss colors
• Stitch Chart that maps out the type of stitches to use
• Details on how to find the perfect clothing item to stitch on
- SUPPLIES NEEDED -
• Embroidery hoop (Details on finding the right size to go with your clothing item are included in your instructions)
• Clothing item of your choice (Details on how to choose the right clothing item are included in your instructions)
• Embroidery floss / thread (Suggested colors are included in your instructions)
• Embroidery needle
NOT SURE HOW TO EMBROIDER ON CLOTHING? Check out my video tutorial where I share how to transfer embroidery patterns onto clothing materials so you can peel, stick and stitch!
This design is also available as a FULL EMBROIDERY KIT! If you're interested check it out here.
*This listing is for a DIGITAL PATTERN and not a finished product. Upon your purchase you will receive a download link. After clicking the link you will have 24 hours to download the product before the link expires.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It cannot be shared, transferred or re-distributed.